On joining the course you will become part of a network of senior practitioners working at the intersection of finance and the environment. We are proud of the diverse audience which the course attracts; in 2017 we had individuals from 35 different organisations and 20 different nationalities.
Previous participants have attended from organisations including:
- Deutsche Bank
- Bank of China
- UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Christian Aid
- United Nations
- European Climate Foundation
They have also held job titles such as:
- Principal Environmental Consultant
- Managing Director
- Climate Change Senior Advisor
- Head of Field Programmes
- Technical Specialist, Responsible Investment
Attendees will have the opportunity to also remain connected with their peers, and engage with participants across cohorts by joining and contributing to our Sustainable Finance LinkedIn Group.