The Summer School is particularly relevant for:
- Those already studying related topics at an undergraduate level who would like to supplement their current studies, which may be in fields such as finance, management, economics, law, geography, politics, or the physical sciences.
- Those who are considering a Masters degree in a field related to the Summer School's content and would like an introduction to key issues.
- Individuals who are undertaking a Masters degree in a similar area and would benefit from broadening their understanding within these subject areas.
- Undergraduates or graduates considering careers in enterprise and the environment who would like an overview of the sector.
- Young professionals who are working in roles at the intersection of the environment and enterprise.
Students at the Summer School should be working towards (or have already achieved) at least a 2:1 at undergraduate level.
We encourage learning as an opportunity for everyone so even if you don't necessarily fit the criteria above, of if you'd like us to discuss your application in more detail then please get in contact with us.
Overall the Summer School attracts a global classroom of students and we are proud of the diversity of candidates it brings. Previous attendees joined us from: