Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2018)
19 publications listed
- Caldecott, B.L. (ed.) (forthcoming) Stranded assets and the environment: risk, resilience, and opportunity. Routledge, London. pp. 336. ISBN: 9781138120600.
- Caldecott, B.L. (ed.) (forthcoming) Stranded Assets: Developments in finance and investment. Routledge, London. pp. 180. ISBN: 978-1-138-57423-6.
- Caldecott, B.L. and Dericks, G. (forthcoming) Empirical calibration of climate policy using corporate solvency: a case study of the UK's carbon price support. Climate Policy.
- Ballón, P., Cockburn, J., Dessy, S. and Diarra, S. (2018) Child monetary poverty and multidimensional deprivations: why they differ. Journal of African Economies.
- Clark, G.L. (2018) Learning-by-doing and knowledge management in financial markets. Journal of Economic Geography, 18(2): 271-292.
- Clark, G.L., Feldman, M.P., Gertler, M.S. and Wójcik, D. (2018) The New Oxford Handbook of Economic Geography. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK. pp. 976. ISBN: 9780198755609.
- Clark, G.L., McGill, S. and Cuñado, J. (2018) Migrant workers, self-reliance, and the propensity to hold income protection insurance by country of residence. Geographical Research.
- Creutzig, F., Roy, J., Lamb, W.F., Azevedo, I.M.L., Bruine de Bruin, W., Dalkmann, H., Edelenbosch, O.Y., Geels, F.W., Grubler, A., Hepburn, C., Hertwich, E., Khosla, R., Mattauch, L., Minx, J.C., Ramakrishnan, A., Rao, N.D., Steinberger, J., Tavoni, M., Urge-Vorsatz, D. and Weber, E.U. (2018) Towards demand-side solutions for mitigating climate change. Nature Climate Change, 8: 268-271.
- Dansie, A.P., Thomas, D.S.G., Wiggs, G.F.S. and Munkittrick, K.R. (2018) Spatial variability of ocean fertilising nutrients in the dust-emitting ephemeral river catchments of Namibia. Earth surface processes and landforms, 43: 563-578.
- Dericks, G., Potts, R. and Caldecott, B.L. (2018) Stranded Property Assets in China’s Resource-based Cities: implications for financial stability? Working Paper, February 2018, Sustainable Finance Programme, Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment
- Foster, T., Willetts, J., Lane, M., Thomson, P., Katuva, J. and Hope, R. (2018) Risk factors associated with rural water supply failure: A 30-year retrospective study of handpumps on the south coast of Kenya. Science of The Total Environment, 626: 156-164.
- Hahn, R., Metcalfe, R. and Rundhammer, F. (2018) Promoting customer engagement: A new trend in utility regulation. Regulation and Governance.
- Hepburn, C., Pless, J. and Popp, D. (2018) Policy Brief—Encouraging Innovation that Protects Environmental Systems: Five Policy Proposals. Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 12(1).
- Koehler, J. (2018) Exploring policy perceptions and responsibility of devolved decision-making for water service delivery in Kenya’s 47 county governments. Geoforum, 92: 68-80.
- Liu, Y. (2018) Role of a forward-capacity market to promote electricity use reduction in the residential sector—a case study of the potential of social housing participation in the Electricity Demand Reduction Pilot in the UK.: 1-24.
- McElroy, C. (2018) Reconceptualizing Resource Peripheries. Chapter 38 in, Clark, G.L., Feldman, M.P., Gertler, M.S. and Wójcik, D. (eds.) The New Oxford Handbook of Economic Geography. Oxford University Press, Oxford. 936 pp. ISBN: 9780198755609.
- Millar, R.J., Hepburn, C., Beddington, J. and Allen, M. (2018) Principles to guide investment towards a stable climate. Nature Climate Change, 8: 2-4.
- Shand, P., Darling, W.G., Smedley, P.L., Bath, A.H., Mather, J., Melo, T., Hinsby, K., Whitehead, P.G. and Hope, R. (2018) Professor W Mike Edmunds: a pioneer in applied hydrogeochemistry and champion of international collaboration. Hydrogeology Journal, 21(1): 351-356.
- Whitehead, P.G., Bussi, G., Hossain, M.A., Dolk, M., Das, P., Comber, S., Peters, R., Charles, K.J., Hope, R., Hossain, S. (2018) Restoring water quality in the polluted Turag-Tongi-Balu river system, Dhaka: Modelling nutrient and total coliform intervention strategies. Science of The Total Environment.