Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2018)
8 publications listed
- Caldecott, B.L. (ed.) (forthcoming) Stranded assets and the environment: risk, resilience, and opportunity. Routledge, London. pp. 336. ISBN: 9781138120600.
- Caldecott, B.L. (ed.) (forthcoming) Stranded Assets: Developments in finance and investment. Routledge, London. pp. 180. ISBN: 978-1-138-57423-6.
- Caldecott, B.L. and Dericks, G. (forthcoming) Empirical calibration of climate policy using corporate solvency: a case study of the UK's carbon price support. Climate Policy.
- McElroy, C. (forthcoming) Reconceptualizing Resource Peripheries. Chapter 38 in, Clark, G.L., Feldman, M.P., Gertler, M.S. and Wójcik, D. (eds.) The New Oxford Handbook of Economic Geography. Oxford University Press, Oxford. 936 pp. ISBN: 9780198755609.
- Clark, G.L., Feldman, M.P., Gertler, M.S. and Wójcik, D. (2018) The New Oxford Handbook of Economic Geography. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK. pp. 976. ISBN: 9780198755609.
- Hahn, R., Metcalfe, R. and Rundhammer, F. (2018) Promoting customer engagement: A new trend in utility regulation. Regulation and Governance.
- Liu, Y. (2018) Role of a forward-capacity market to promote electricity use reduction in the residential sector—a case study of the potential of social housing participation in the Electricity Demand Reduction Pilot in the UK.: 1-24.
- Millar, R.J., Hepburn, C., Beddington, J. and Allen, M. (2018) Principles to guide investment towards a stable climate. Nature Climate Change, 8: 2-4.