Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2008)
14 publications listed
- Arrow, K.J., Forsythe, R., Gorham, M., Hahn, R., Hanson, R., Ledyard, J.O., Levmore, S., Litan, R., Milgrom, P., Nelson, F.D., Neumann, G.R., Ottaviani, M., Schelling, T.C., Shiller, R.J., Smith, V.L., Snowberg, E., Sunstein, C.R., Tetlock, P.C., Tetlock, P.E., Varian, H.R., Wolfers, J. and Zitzewitz, E. (2008) The Promise of Prediction Markets. Science, 320(5878): 877-878.
- Caldecott, B.L. (ed.) (2008) The root of the matter: carbon sequestration in forests and peatlands. Policy Exchange, London, UK. ISBN: 978-1-906097-31-8.
- Caldecott, B.L. and Sweetman, T. (2008) Setting the standard. In, Littlecott, C. (ed.) A Last Chance for Coal: Mmaking carbon capture and storage a reality. Green Alliance, London, UK.
- Cecot, C., Hahn, R., Renda, A. and Schrefler, L. (2008) An evaluation of the quality of impact assessment in the European Union with lessons for the US and the EU. Regulation and Governance, 2(4): 405-424.
- Hahn, R. (2008) Ethanol: Law, Economics, and Politics. Stanford Law and Policy Review, 19(3): 434-471.
- Hahn, R. and Passell, P. (2008) Better that the Fed Regulates Subprime Mortgages. The Economists' Voice, 5(1).
- Hahn, R. and Passell, P. (2008) Legislating Life's Value. Regulation, 31(4).
- Hahn, R. and Passell, P. (2008) Microsoft: Predator or Prey? The Economists' Voice, 5(2).
- Hahn, R. and Passell, P. (2008) Regulation after Bush. The Economists' Voice, 5(4).
- Hahn, R. and Passell, P. (2008) The Rush to Re-Regulate. The Economists' Voice, 5(3).
- Hahn, R. and Singer, H.J. (2008) Assessing Bias in Patent Infringement Cases: A Review of International Trade Commission Decisions. Harvard Journal of Law and Technology, 21(2): 457-508.
- Hahn, R. and Tetlock, P.C. (2008) Has Economic Analysis Improved Regulatory Decisions? Journal of Economic Perspectives, 22(1): 67-84.
- Hahn, R.W., Klovers, K.B. and Singer, H.J. (2008) The Need for Greater Price Transparency in the Medical Device Industry: An Economic Analysis. Health Affairs, 27(6): 1554-1559.
- Ingraham, A.T. and Hahn, R. (2008) The FCC's $19 Billion Baby. Regulation, 31(3).