Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2011)
12 publications listed
- Caldecott, B.L. and Cameron, J. (2011) Sustainability and the financial system. In, Schwab, K. (ed.) The Global Competitiveness Report 2011 – 2012. World Economic Forum, Geneva, Switzerland. ISBN: 978-92-95044-74-6.
- Caldecott, B.L. and Dickie, I. (2011) Habitat banking: scaling up private investment in the protection and restoration of our natural world. Climate Change Capital and eftec, London, UK.
- Caney, S. and Hepburn, C. (2011) Carbon Trading: Unethical, Unjust and Ineffective? Royal Institute of Philosophy Supplement, 69: 201-234.
- Della Croce, R., Kaminker, C. and Stewart, F. (2011) The Role of Pension Funds in Financing Green Growth Initiatives. OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions.
- Duncan, S., Hepburn, C. and Papachristodoulou, A. (2011) Optimal harvesting of fish stocks under a time-varying discount rate. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 269(1): 166-173.
- Dutton, A.J., Hepburn, C. and Macdonald, D.W. (2011) A Stated Preference Investigation into the Chinese Demand for Farmed vs. Wild Bear Bile. PloS One, 6(7). e21243.
- Edwards, R., Caldecott, B.L. and Gray, S. (2011) Signal failure? Real economy signals for developing country climate finance and the future of the Green Climate Fund. Climate Change Capital, London, UK.
- Hahn, R.W. and Stavins, R.N. (2011) The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance. he Journal of Law and Economics, 54(4): 267-294.
- Hepburn, C. and Ward, J. (2011) Self-interested Low-carbon Growth in G-20 Emerging Markets. Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 3(2): 195-222.
- Hope, R., Foster, T., Money, A., Rouse, M., Money, N. and Thomas, M. (2011) Smart Water Systems. Oxford University, Oxford. 14 pp. Project report to UK DFID, April 2011.
- Kalamova, M., Kaminker, C. and Johnstone, N. (2011) Sources of Finance, Investment Policies and Plant Entry in the Renewable Energy Sector. OECD Environment Working Papers.
- Kaminker, C. and Corfee-Morlot, J. (2011) Summary Report of the OECD Workshop on Catalysing Investment in Low-Carbon, Climate-Resilient Growth. OECD Publishing, Paris.