Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2012)
20 publications listed
- Chu, B., Duncan, S., Papachristodoulou, A. and Hepburn, C. (2012) Analysis and control design of sustainable policies for greenhouse gas emissions. Applied Thermal Engineering, 53(2): 420-431.
- Clark, G.L. and Monk, A. (2012) Modernity, Imitation and Performance: Sovereign Funds in the Gulf. Business and Politics, 14(1 (Article 1)).
- Clark, G.L., Urwin, R., Allen, M.R., Wójcik, D., Molinari, C., and McGill, S.M. (2012) Project Telos: Addressing the Challenges of Transformation Through Sustainable Investing. Towers Watson, London
- Corfee-Morlot, J. and Kaminker, C. (2012) Policy Perspectives: Financing Climate Action. OECD Publishing, Paris.
- Corfee-Morlot, J., Marchal, V., Kauffmann, C., Kennedy, C., Stewart, F., Kaminker, C. and Ang, G. (2012) Towards a Green Investment Policy Framework. OECD Environment Working Papers.
- Faulhaber, G., Hahn, R. and Singer, H. (2012) Assessing Competition in U.S. Wireless Markets: Review of the FCC’s Competition Reports. Federal Communications Law Journal, 64(2): 319-369.
- Hascic, I., Watson, F., Johnstone, N. and Kaminker, C. (2012) Recent Trends in Innovation in Climate Change Mitigation Technologies. In, Energy and Climate Policy: Bending the Technological Trajectory. OECD Publishing, Paris. pp. 17-53. ISBN: 9789264174573.
- Helm, D. and Hepburn, C. (2012) The economic analysis of biodiversity: an assessment. Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 28(1): 1-21.
- Helm, D., Hepburn, C. and Ruta, G. (2012) Trade, climate change and the political game theory of border carbon adjustments. Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 28(2): 368-394.
- Hepburn, C. (2012) The energy mix, carbon pricing and border carbon adjustments. Environmental Law and Management, 24: 177-185.
- Hope, R.A. (2012) Mobile Water for Development and Growth. Global Policy, Comment and Opinion Blog, Wiley-Blackwell.
- Inderst, G., Stewart, F. and Kaminker, C. (2012) Defining and Measuring Green Investments: Implications for Institutional Investors’ Asset Allocations. OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions.
- Kaminker, C. and Stewart, F. (2012) The Role of Institutional Investors in Financing Clean Energy. OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions.
- Kaminker, C., Stewart, F. and Upton, S. (2012) The Role of Institutional Investors in Financing Clean Energy: A paper prepared by the OECD Round Table on Sustainable Development for the Clean Energy Ministerial , Lancaster House , London , UK 25-26 Apr. OECD Publishing, Paris.
- McElroy, C.A. (2012) Corporate foundations in the mining industry: the relationship between responsible investment and social investment. Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, 2(3-4): 240-256.
- McGill, S.M. (2012) ‘Peak’ phosphorus? The implications of phosphate scarcity for sustainable investors. Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, 2(3-4): 222-239.
- McGlashan, N., Workman, M., Caldecott, B.L. and Shah, N. (2012) Negative Emissions Technologies. Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College London, London, UK.
- McGlashan, N., Workman, M.H.W., Caldecott, B.L. and Shah, N. (2012) High level techno-economic assessment of negative emissions technologies. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 90(6): 501-510.
- Stewart, F. and Kaminker, C. (2012) G20/OECD Policy Note on Pension Fund Financing for Green Infrastructure and Initiatives. OECD Publishing, Paris.
- Ward, J., Hepburn, C., Anthoff, D., Baptist, S., Gradwell, P., Hope, C. and Krahé, M. (2012) Self-interested low-carbon growth in Brazil, China and India. Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 4(3): 291-318.