Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2018)
6 publications listed
- Caldecott, B.L. (ed.) (forthcoming) Stranded assets and the environment: risk, resilience, and opportunity. Routledge, London. pp. 336. ISBN: 9781138120600.
- Caldecott, B.L. (ed.) (forthcoming) Stranded Assets: Developments in finance and investment. Routledge, London. pp. 180. ISBN: 978-1-138-57423-6.
- Caldecott, B.L. and Dericks, G. (forthcoming) Empirical calibration of climate policy using corporate solvency: a case study of the UK's carbon price support. Climate Policy.
- McElroy, C. (forthcoming) Reconceptualizing Resource Peripheries. Chapter 38 in, Clark, G.L., Feldman, M.P., Gertler, M.S. and Wójcik, D. (eds.) The New Oxford Handbook of Economic Geography. Oxford University Press, Oxford. 936 pp. ISBN: 9780198755609.
- Hahn, R., Metcalfe, R. and Rundhammer, F. (2018) Promoting customer engagement: A new trend in utility regulation. Regulation and Governance.
- Millar, R.J., Hepburn, C., Beddington, J. and Allen, M. (2018) Principles to guide investment towards a stable climate. Nature Climate Change, 8: 2-4.