. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Foster, T. and Hope, R. (2017) Evaluating waterpoint sustainability and access implications of revenue collection approaches in rural Kenya. Water Resources Research, 53(2): 1473-1490.
- Foster, T. and Hope, R. (2016) A multi-decadal and social-ecological systems analysis of community waterpoint payment behaviours in rural Kenya. Journal of Rural Studies, 47(A): 85-96.
- Koehler, J., Thomson, P. and Hope, R. (2016) Mobilizing payments for water service sustainability. In, Broken Pumps and Promises: Incentivizing Impact in Environmental Health. Springer International Publishing. pp. 57-76. ISBN: 978-3-319-28641-9.
- Kovacs, E.K., Kumar, C., Agarwal, C., Adams, W.M., Hope, R.A. and Vira, B. (2016) The politics of negotiation and implementation: a reciprocal water access agreement in the Himalayan foothills, India. Ecology and Society, 21(2): 37.
- Koehler, J., Thomson, P. and Hope, R. (2015) Pump-priming payments for sustainable water services in rural Africa. World Development, 74: 397-411.
- Hope, R. (2015) Is community water management the community’s choice? Implications for water and development policy in Africa. Water Policy, 17(4): 664-678.
- Colchester, F.E., Greeff, H., Thomson, P., Hope, R. and Clifton, D.A. (2014) Smart Handpumps: A Preliminary Data Analysis. IET Appropriate Healthcare Technologies (AHT), London, 2014, pp. 1-4.
- Money, A. (2014) Corporate water risk: a critique of prevailing best practice. Journal of Management and Sustainability, 4(1): 42-59.
- Money, A. (2014) Corporate water risk: investor tolerance of the status quo. Journal of Management and Sustainability, 4(1): 60-75.
- Girard, A.M. (2014) Stepping into formal politics: women’s engagement in formal political processes in irrigation in rural India. World Development, 57: 1-18.
- Krolikowski, A. (2014) Can mobile-enabled payment methods reduce petty corruption in urban water provision? Water Alternatives 7(1): 235-255.
- Girard, A.M. (2013) Gender and public choice in rural India: can female leaders really influence local governance?. Journal of Gender Studies, 24(5): 528-548.
- Closas, A. (2013) Norias, boreholes and the role of the state during the groundwater ‘silent revolution’ in La Mancha, Spain. Hydrogeology Journal, 22(5): 1179-1192.
- Hope, R.A. and Rouse, M. (2013) Risks and responses to universal drinking water security. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, 371(2002): 1-23.
- Foster, T. (2013) Predictors of sustainability for community-managed handpumps in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Uganda. Environmental Science and Technology, 47(21): 12037–12046.
- Hope, R.A., Foster T. and Thomson, P. (2012) Reducing risks to rural water security in Africa. Ambio, 41(7): 773–776.
- Foster, T., Hope, R.A., Thomas, M., Cohen, I., Krolikowski, A. and Nyaga, C. (2012) Impacts and Implications of mobile water payments in East Africa. Water International, 37(7): 788-804.
- Thomson, P., Hope, R.A. and Foster, T. (2012) Is silence golden? Of mobiles, monitoring and rural water supplies. Waterlines, 31(4): 280-292.
- Thomson, P., Hope, R.A. and Foster, T. (2012) GSM-enabled remote monitoring of rural handpumps: A proof of concept study. Journal of Hydroinformatics, 14(4): 829-839.
- Hope, R.A., Foster, T., Money, A. and Rouse, M. (2012) Harnessing mobile communications innovations for water security. Global Policy, 3(4): 433-442.
- Water policy choices in Kenya’s 47 Counties | February 2016 | Policy Brief | Johanna Koehler
- Determinants of Customer Payment Behaviours in the Urban Water Sector: Evidence from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania | March 2016 | Working Paper | Aaron Krolikowski and Dr Rob Hope
- Gro for GooD: Improving groundwater management for sustainable growth in Kwale County - No. 1 | February 2016 | Quarterly newsletter | Gro for GooD Field Office, Kenya
- Distributed Monitoring of Shallow Aquifer Level using Community Hanpumps| September 2015 | Briefing Note | Patrick Thomson, Heloise Greef, Farah Colchester, Dr David Cilfton and Dr Rob Hope.
- Financial Sustainability for Universal Rural Water Services | August 2015 | Oxford/RFL/UNICEF.
- Insuring against Rural Water Risk - Evidence from Kwale, Kenya | August 2015 | Tim Foster, Rob Hope and Patrick Thomson
- GRo for GooD Inception Workshop Report | June 2015 | Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment
- Pathways to Water Stewardship in Nairobi | November 2014 | Briefing Note | Dr Rob Hope.
- From Rights to Results in Rural Water Services - Evidence from Kyuso, Kenya | March 2014 | Dr Rob Hope, Patrick Thomson, Johanna Koehler, Dr Tim Foster and Mike Thomas.
- Wireless Water: Improving Urban Water Provision Through Mobile Finance Innocations | April 2013 | Aaron Krolikowski, Prof Xiaolan Fu, Dr Rob Hope.
- Mobile Water Payment Innovations in East Africa | 2012 | Dr Rob Hope, Dr Tim Foster, Aaron Krolikowski, Ilana Cohen.
- Smart Water Systems | April 2011 | Dr Rob Hope, Dr Alex Money, Dr Michael Rouse, Dr Tim Foster.