The Summer School is particularly relevant for:
- Those already studying related topics at an undergraduate level who would like to supplement their current studies, which may be in fields such as finance, management, economics, law, geography, politics, or the physical sciences.
- Those who are considering a Masters degree in a field related to the Summer School's content and would like an introduction to key issues.
- Individuals who are undertaking a Masters degree in a similar area and would benefit from broadening their understanding within these subject areas.
- Undergraduates or graduates considering careers in enterprise and the environment who would like an overview of the sector.
- Young professionals who are working in roles at the intersection of the environment and enterprise.
Students at the Summer School should be working towards (or have already achieved) at least a 2:1 at undergraduate level.
We encourage learning as an opportunity for everyone so even if you don't necessarily fit the criteria above, of if you'd like us to discuss your application in more detail then please get in contact with us.
Overall the Summer School attracts a global classroom of students and we are proud of the diversity of candidates it brings. Previous attendees joined us from:
- Boston College
- Bryn Mawr College
- Carnegie Mellon
- City University of Hong Kong
- Heidelberg University
- Durham University
- Hong Kong University
- Lancaster University
- London School of Economics
- McGill University
- Monash University
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Princeton University
- St Andrews University
- Trinity College Dublin
- UC Berkeley
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Exeter
- University of Melbourne
- University of Michigan
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Oxford
- University of Queensland
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Toronto
- University of Warwick
- Vermont Law School
- Zeppelin University
Summer School 2018 students: pre-dinner drinks at Wadham College
Summer School 2018 students: in conversation with Professor Dariusz Wójcik
Summer School 2018 students: field trip to the Oxford Botanic Garden
Summer School 2018 students: an introduction to the city of Oxford
Summer School 2017 students: exploring resilience at the food-water-energy nexus
Summer School 2017 students: private drinks and dinner at Oriel College
Summer School 2017 students: BBQ and punting at the Cherwell Boathouse
Summer School 2017 students: picnic in University Parks
Summer School 2017 students: learning through experiences