Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2020)
10 publications listed
- Khosla, R. (forthcoming) Electrifying the national capital region. In, Chakravorty, S. and Sircar, N. (eds.) Colossus: The Anatomy of Delhi. Oxford University Press.
- Chiesa, M. (forthcoming) The Relationship between Debt and Environmental Performance: Evidence from American Publicly Listed Corporations. Working paper.
- Chiesa, M., Barua, S. and Banga, J. (forthcoming) The Green Bond Learning Curve: Issuance, Maturity, and Price. Journal of Empirical Finance.
- Chiesa, M., Carvalho, S. and Barua, S. (forthcoming) How do Companies React to Cost of Debt? A Study of Debt Effects on Corporate Environmental Performance. Working paper.
- Creutzig, F., Bai, X., Khosla, R., Viguie, V. and Yamagata, Y. (forthcoming) Focus on Systematizing and Upscaling Urban Climate Mitigation Solutions. Environment Research Letters.
- Diem, C., Pichler, A. and Thurner, S. (forthcoming) What is the Minimal Systemic Risk in Financial Exposure Networks? Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
- Macias-Fauria, M., Jepson, P., Zimov, N. and Malhi, Y. (forthcoming) Pleistocene Arctic Megafaunal Ecological Engineering as a Natural Climate Solution? Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B.
- Pichler, A., Poledna, S. and Thurner, S. (forthcoming) Systemic-risk-efficient asset allocation: Minimization of systemic risk as a network optimization problem. Journal of Financial Stability.
- Hope, R., Thomson, P., Koehler, J. and Foster, T. (2020) Rethinking the economics of rural water in Africa. Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 36(1): 171-190.
- Katuva, J., Hope, R., Foster, T., Koehler, J. and Thomson, P. (2020) Groundwater and welfare: A conceptual framework applied to coastal Kenya. Groundwater for Sustainable Development, 10.