Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2022)
6 publications listed
- Khosla, R. (forthcoming) Electrifying the national capital region. In, Chakravorty, S. and Sircar, N. (eds.) Colossus: The Anatomy of Delhi. Oxford University Press.
- Chiesa, M. (forthcoming) The Relationship between Debt and Environmental Performance: Evidence from American Publicly Listed Corporations. Working paper.
- Chiesa, M., Barua, S. and Banga, J. (forthcoming) The Green Bond Learning Curve: Issuance, Maturity, and Price. Journal of Empirical Finance.
- Chiesa, M., Carvalho, S. and Barua, S. (forthcoming) How do Companies React to Cost of Debt? A Study of Debt Effects on Corporate Environmental Performance. Working paper.
- Diem, C., Pichler, A. and Thurner, S. (forthcoming) What is the Minimal Systemic Risk in Financial Exposure Networks? Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
- Pichler, A., Poledna, S. and Thurner, S. (forthcoming) Systemic-risk-efficient asset allocation: Minimization of systemic risk as a network optimization problem. Journal of Financial Stability.