Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2007)
12 publications listed
- Caldecott, B.L. (2007) Burma: changing course. Strategic Briefing. The Henry Jackson Society, London, UK.
- Caldecott, B.L. (2007) China in 2028: friend or foe? Strategic Briefing. The Henry Jackson Society, London, UK.
- Caldecott, B.L. (2007) The activities of UK firms in East China related to climate change. Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Shanghai, China.
- Furchtgott-Roth, H., Hahn, R. and Layne-Farrar, A. (2007) Regulating the Raters: The Law and Economics of Ratings Firms. Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 3(1): 49-96.
- Garcia-Swartz, D., Hahn, R.W. and Layne-Farrar, A. (2007) Further Thoughts on the Cashless Society: A Reply to Dr. Shampine. Review of Network Economics, 6(4): 509-524.
- Hahn, R. and Cecot, C. (2007) The economic significance of “insignificant” rules. Regulation and Governance, 1(2): 172-182.
- Hahn, R. and Dudley, P.M. (2007) How Well Does the U.S. Government Do Cost-Benefit Analysis? Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 1(2): 192-211.
- Hahn, R. and Litan, R.E. (2007) The Myth of Network Neutrality and What We Should Do About It. International Journal of Communication, 1: 595-606.
- Hahn, R. and Litan, R.E. (2007) The President's New Executive Order on Regulation. The Economists' Voice, 4(2).
- Hahn, R. and Passell, P. (2007) Time to Change U.S. Climate Policy. The Economists' Voice, 4(5).
- Hahn, R.W., Litan, R.E. and Singer, H.J. (2007) The Economics of "Wireless Net Neutrality". Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 3(3): 399-451.
- Prieger, J.E. and Hahn, R. (2007) Are Drivers Who Use Cell Phones Inherently Less Safe? Applied Economics Quarterly, 53(4): 327-352.