Publications from all members of the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment are provided below. Academic publications and research outputs are also provided on individual staff webpages and by research theme.
View publications from other years:
Selected Publications (2010)
14 publications listed
- Anthoff, D. and Hahn, R. (2010) Government Failure and Market Failure: On the Inefficiency of Environmental and Energy Policy. Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 26(2): 197-224.
- Caldecott, B.L. (2010) Green Infrastructure Bonds: accessing the scale of low cost capital required to tackle climate change. Climate Change Capital, London, UK.
- Caldecott, B.L. (2010) Rational environmentalism? Towards an honest, trustful and more cost-effective climate change policy. In, Caldecott, B.L. and Lingard, T. (eds.) Conservatism in a Changing Climate. Green Alliance, London, UK. ISBN: 978-1-905869-27-5.
- Caldecott, B.L. (2010) We fight to win: security and action on climate change. In, Rowley, S. and Phillips, R. (eds.) From Hot Air to Happy Endings: How to inspire public support for a low carbon society. Green Alliance, London, UK. ISBN: 978-1-905869-31-2.
- Caldecott, B.L. and Cameron, J. (2010) Breaking our dependence on the high carbon economy. In, Raingold, A. and Young, P. (eds.) Financing the Future: A green investment bank to power the economic recovery. Aldersgate Group, London, UK.
- Caldecott, B.L. and Lingard, T. (eds.) (2010) Conservatism in a changing climate: Security, prosperity and a low carbon future. Green Alliance, London, UK. ISBN: 978-1-905869-27-5.
- Caldecott, B.L. and McIlveen, R. (2010) At a rate of knots: improving public transport on the River Thames. Policy Exchange, London, UK. ISBN: 978-1-906097-56-1.
- Hahn, R. (2010) An Evaluation of Government Efforts to Improve Regulatory Decision Making. International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, 3(4): 245-298.
- Hahn, R. (2010) Designing Smarter Regulation with Improved Benefit-Cost Analysis. Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, 1(1): 2152-2182.
- Hahn, R. and Passell, P. (2010) The economics of allowing more U.S. oil drilling. Energy Economics, 32(3): 638-650.
- Hahn, R. and Singer, H. (2010) Smartphone Wars: Fighting fair. Milken Institute Review, First Quarter: 52-61.
- Hahn, R. and Singer, H. (2010) Why the iPhone Won't Last Forever and What the Government Should Do to Promote its Successor. Journal on Telecommunications and High Technology Law, 8: 313-350.
- Hahn, R., Litan, R. and Singer, H. (2010) Addressing the next wave of Internet regulation: Toward a workable principle for nondiscrimination. Regulation and Governance, 4(3): 365-382.
- Hascic, I., Watson, F., Johnstone, N. and Kaminker, C. (2010) Climate Policy and Technological Innovation and Transfer: An Overview of Trends and Recent Empirical Results. OECD Environment Working Papers.