Engaging with organisations is at the heart of our work. We are committed to working with organisations across the public and private sectors to drive progress and increase ambition in sustainability.
Although not all of our engagements are in the public domain, we have interacted closely with partners, including:
- We have completed research on climate change impacts in the Arctic for WWF.
- We worked with Climate Analytics to provide evidence for climate-related lawsuits.
- We have advised several governments, e.g. UK, European Parliament, Dutch Parliament on green recovery legal structures.
- We have advised pension funds on green investment and governance strategies.
- Together with the Oxford Business Law Blog, we co-hosted one of first major conferences on "Business Law and the Transition to a Net Zero Carbon Economy".