Marina is a human geographer who is developing a qualitative research in collaboration with research partners from Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Kenya. Her focus is on understanding how the interplay between socio-economic inequalities and fluctuations of water-related pressures affect socio-economic structures and form vulnerabilities, particularly gender inequalities.
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Ethnography
- Grasham, C.F., Korzenevica, M. and Charles, K.J. (2019) On considering climate resilience in urban water security: a review of the vulnerability of the urban poor in sub‐Saharan Africa. WIREs Water.
- Korzenevica, M. and Agergaard, J. (2017) 'The house cannot stay empty': a case of young rural Nepalis negotiating multilocal householding. Asian Population Studies, 13(2): 124-139.
- Korzenevica, M. (2016) Being included and excluded: an exploration of the impact of education and mobility on the political engagement of young married Nepali women. Gender, Technology and Development, 20(1): 25-48.
- Korzenevica, M. (2016) Young people navigating political engagement through post-war instability and mobility: a case from rural Nepal. Geoforum, 74: 19-28.