- Bhardwaj, A., Joshi, M., Khosla, R. and Dubash, N.K. (forthcoming, 2019) More priorities, more problems? Decision-making with multiple energy, development and climate objectives. Energy Research and Social Science, 49: 143-157.
- Khosla, R. and Janda, K.B. (forthcoming, 2019) India’s building stock: towards energy and climate change solutions. Building Research and Information, 47(1): 1-7.
- Bhardwaj, A., Joshi, M., Khosla, R. and Dubash, N.K. (2018) More priorities, more problems? Decision-making with multiple energy, development and climate objectives. Energy Research and Social Science, 49: 143-157.
- Creutzig, F., Roy, J., Lamb, W.F., Azevedo, I.M.L., Bruine de Bruin, W., Dalkmann, H., Edelenbosch, O.Y., Geels, F.W., Grubler, A., Hepburn, C., Hertwich, E., Khosla, R., Mattauch, L., Minx, J.C., Ramakrishnan, A., Rao, N.D., Steinberger, J., Tavoni, M., Urge-Vorsatz, D. and Weber, E.U. (2018) Towards demand-side solutions for mitigating climate change. Nature Climate Change, 8: 268-271.
- Dubash, N.K., Khosla, R., Kelkar U. and Lele, S. (2018) India and climate change: evolving ideas and increasing policy engagement. Annual Review of Environment and Resources, 43: 395-424.
- Dubash, N.K., Khosla, R., Kelkar, U. and Lele, S. (2018) India and Climate Change: Evolving Ideas and Increasing Policy Engagement. Annual Review of Environment and Resources, 43: 395-424.
- Dubash, N.K., Khosla, R., Rao, N.D. and Bhardwaj, A. (2018) India's energy and emissions future: an interpretive analysis of model scenarios. Environmental Research Letters, 13(7): 1-12. 074018.
- Khosla, R. and Bhardwaj, A. (2018) Urbanization in the time of climate change: Examining the response of Indian cities. Wiley Interdiscplinary Reviews: Climate Change: 1-13.
- Khosla, R. and Janda, K. (2018) India’s building stock: towards energy and climate change solutions. Building Research and Information.
Navroz K. Dubash, Radhika Khosla, Ulka Kelkar and Sharad Lele. "India and Climate Change: Evolving Ideas and Increasing Policy Engagement," Annual Review of Environment and Resources (forthcoming 2018)
William Lamb, Max Callaghan, Felix Creutzig, Radhika Khosla, Jan Minx. 2018. "The literature landscape on 1.5C: Climate Change and Cities," Current Opinion on Environmental Sustainability Vol 30, pp.26-34.
Brett Cohen, HernĂ¡n Blanco, Navroz K. Dubash, Srihari Dukkipati, Radhika Khosla, Serban Scrieciu, Theodor Stewart and Marta Torres-Gunfaus. 2018. "Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis in policy making for climate mitigation and development," Climate and Development.
Radhika Khosla, Ambuj Sagar and Ajay Mathur. 2017. "Multilevel Climate Governance and Technology Deployment: A View from India's Buildings Sector," Special Issue "Multi-level Climate Governance: The global system and selected sub-systems," Environmental Policy and Governance Vol. 27, Issue 2, pp 149-162.
Felix Creutzig, Blanca Fernandez, Helmut Haber, Radhika Khosla, Yacob Mulugetta and Karen C. Seto. 2016. "Beyond technology: Demand-side Solutions to Climate Change Mitigation." Annual Review of Environment and Resources Vol. 41, pp 173-198.
Navroz K. Dubash and Radhika Khosla. 2016. "Recovering Key Strategic Concepts in India's Climate Policy." Economic and Political Weekly Vol. L, No. 24, pp 127-129.
Radhika Khosla. 2016. "Closing the Policy Gap: Building Energy Code Lessons from Andhra Pradesh." Economic and Political Weekly Vol. L1, No. 2, pp 66-73.
Radhika Khosla, Srihari Dukkipati, Navroz K. Dubash, Ashok Sreenivas, Brett Cohen. 2015. "Toward Methodologies for Multiple-Objective Based Energy Policy," Economic and Political Weekly Vol. L, No. 49, pp 49-59.
Navroz K. Dubash and Radhika Khosla. 2015. "Neither Brake nor Accelerator: Assessing India's Climate Contribution," Economic and Political Weekly Vol. L, No. 42, pp 10-14.
John Frederick and Radhika Khosla. 2014. "The Energy Balance of an Urban Rooftop: A Case Study Addressing Cloudiness and Evaporative Cooling," Advances in Building Energy Research 8(1), pp 97-115.
Kim Knowlton, Suhas P. Kulkarni, Gulrez Shah Azhar, Dileep Mavalankar, Anjali Jaiswal, Meredith Connolly, Amruta Nori-Sarma, Ajit Rajiva, Priya Dutta, Bhaskar Deol, Lauren Sanchez, Radhika Khosla, Peter J. Webster, Violeta E. Toma, Perry Sheffield, Jeremy J. Hess, and the Ahmedabad Heat and Climate Study Group. 2014. "Development and Implementation of South Asia's First Heat-Health Action Plan in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India," International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 11(4), pp 3473-3492.
Devesh Kapur, Radhika Khosla, Pratap Bhanu Mehta. 2009. "Climate Change: India's Options," Economic and Political Weekly Vol. XLIV, No. 31, pp 34-42.
EDITED SPECIAL ISSUES OF JOURNALS
Editor for the Special Issue "Energy and Climate Solutions in India's Building Stock" in Building Research and Information (forthcoming 2018).
Editor for the Special Issue "Systematizing and Upscaling Urban Climate Mitigation Solutions" in Environment Research Letters (forthcoming).
Radhika Khosla and Ankit Bhardwaj. "Indian Cities and Climate Change." In Handbook of Climate Change and India, ed. Dubash, forthcoming, Oxford University Press.
Radhika Khosla. 2018. "A View of Energy Use from India's Buildings," In Urban Planet, eds. Elmqvist et al., Cambridge University Press.
Shyam Saran and Radhika Khosla. 2016. "Energizing India-Japan Cooperation on Clean Energy and Climate Change." In Poised for Partnership: Deepening India-Japan Relations in the Asian Century, eds. Mukherjee and Yazaki, pp 127-149, Oxford University Press.
POLICY RESEARCH PAPERS
Ankit Bhardwaj and Radhika Khosla. "Mainstreaming Climate Actions in Indian Cities: Case Study of Rajkot." RAMSES Cities and Climate Change Conference Proceedings (forthcoming).
Radhika Khosla and Aditya Chunekar. 2017. Plugging In: A Collection of Insights on Electricity Use in Indian Homes. Research Report. Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi and Prayas (Energy Group), Pune.
Madhura Joshi and Radhika Khosla. 2016. "India: Meeting energy needs for development while addressing climate change." G20's potential for advancing a global transition towards sustainable energy, eds: Roehrkasten, Thielges and Quitzow, Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies, Potsdam.
Navroz K. Dubash and Radhika Khosla. 2015. "India's Sustainable Development Led Approach to Climate Mitigation for Paris." Centre for Policy Research.
Narasimha D. Rao, David Mc. Collum, Navroz K. Dubash and Radhika Khosla. 2015. "Development and Climate Policy Synergies: Insights from global modelling studies." Centre for Policy Research.
Navroz K. Dubash, Radhika Khosla, Narasimha D. Rao and K. Rahul Sharma. 2015. "Informing India's Energy and Climate Debate: Policy Lessons from Modelling Studies." Centre for Policy Research Report.
Radhika Khosla, Anjali Jaiswal and Bhaskar Deol. 2013. "Saving Money and Energy: Case Study of the Energy-Efficiency Retrofit of Godrej Bhavan in Mumbai." NRDC Research Report.
Radhika Khosla. 2012. "Tenant Space Case Study: Natural Resources Defense Council Washington, D.C. Office." NRDC Research Report.
Radhika Khosla, Anjali Jaiswal, David Goldstein and Bhaskar Deol. 2012. "Constructing Change: Accelerating Energy Efficiency in India's Buildings." NRDC Research Report.
Anjali Jaiswal, Radhika Khosla, David Goldstein and Shravya Reddy. 2011. "Taking Energy Efficiency to New Heights: Buildings Sector Analysis from Hyderabad." NRDC Research Report.